– Start out with a clean face and clean hands
– Tone and moisturise skin
– Do brows as desired
– Apply eye primer all over lid, up to brow bone
– Lightly apply a matte pearl shadow under brow as your highlight colour
– Apply a flesh toned base or concealer to lid
– Take a brown that is slightly darker than natural skin tone and apply it just above the crease of the eye.
– Apply a cream coloured matte shadow to mobile lid area
– Apply a dark brown matte shadow in the crease of the eye and a little on outer corner of eye (outer v)
– Blend all colours so till they seamlessly flow into each other
– Line top lash line with black liquid or gel liner
– Apply mascara and falsies (if you want to )
-Line bottom lash line
-Clean up any smudges or shadow fallout
-Apply face primer all over face
-Apply concealer to points required
-Apply foundation to rest of face
-Blend both foundation and concealer seamlessly
-Set face with powder if you used cream or liquid products
-Choose a natural blush and apply it to cheeks (Lightly)
-Line lips with red lip liner
-Using a synthetic fiber lip brush, apply your favourite red lip stick.
*N.B.* be careful not to go beyond liner. If you do, you can clean it up with your cream/liquid concealer or foundation. If you require the look to stay put for a while, feel free to set it with your favourite setting spray.