Again by standard request Webinar – restarting communication: creating your communication plan 2.zero
Our 60-minute free webinar, Restart communication: Create your Path Forward communication plan 2.0, returns September 15th and 16th.
During the August sessions, my colleague David Wright and I spoke to attendees on a number of topics including:
- How their approach to internal communications has changed since the pandemic began
- Whether you are confronted with a backlog of topics to be communicated – and what to do about it
- The biggest challenges for communicators when restarting communication
- Tips for being successful in restarting communication in your organizations
- And more
The unexpected events of 2020 provide us with a rare opportunity to learn the lessons of that year, reevaluate our programs and practices, and rethink our approach to communication to add even more value and drive employee engagement over the long term . We enjoyed starting this conversation with our fellow communications during these webinars.
If you missed the August sessions, join one of the repeat webinars on September 15 or 16 to:
- Reflect: Diagnose where you are and what you learned from COVID-19
- Imagine: Challenge assumptions, develop a clear vision for the future of communication, and define the best way forward
- Restart: Implement your communication plan for long-term success
So the places are limited Reserve your place here for one of two back through popular demand meetings.
- Tuesday September 15th at 11:00 a.m. CDT
(9:00 a.m. PDT, 12:00 p.m. EDT, 4:00 p.m. UTC / GMT)
- Wednesday September 16 at 1 p.m. CDT
(11:00 a.m. PDT, 2:00 p.m. EDT, 6:00 p.m. UTC / GMT)
Feel free to share too this link with friends and colleagues who you think might benefit. All are welcome.
We look forward to helping you capitalize on the good of the past few months, put what didn't work, and redesign your communications for an even stronger future.
– David Grossman
Places are limited. Click below to reserve one of our 2 free webinar sessions.
Note: If you're having trouble accessing the page, try registering for the webinar using Google Chrome.